Part Livery includes:
- Feeding twice per day [and of course we'll add in your supplements as required]
- Turnout and bring in [all fields are securely fenced and no horse is left in a field on its own without being able to see other horses.
- Pick out feet
- Hose down legs if required in winter months
- Muck out [shavings or straw bed; all the wet bedding is removed daily]
- Poo picking
- Change rugs
- Evening check
- Use of floodlit sandschool, jumps, and yard facilities
Retirement and Recuperation Livery
Please call to discuss your individual needs. Services range from short term care for horses recovering from injuries to full retirement livery. These services are tailored to meet the specific needs of the horse and may or may not include stabling as required.
- We can arrange to be present for vet, equine dentist, or farrier visits
- We have a communal tea/coffee area, and somewhere warm to get changed in the winter months!
- Secure storage area for belongings and stored rugs
- Tack room with hot and cold water
- Owner and grooms live on site with 24 hour supervision
- Own, external trainers welcome
- Farriers, Ralph Rennison from TFP and Paul Hurst regularly attend, however you may choose your own farrier if you prefer
- Equine dentist Chris Warren regularly attends, however you may choose your own dentist if you prefer
- Trailer/Lorry parking [charged at £10/15 per calendar month]